March 4th, 2021 Update:
Our gates are open! We will be allowing walk-in customers with facemasks on to the yard . We will open our southern parking lot and some overflow. This limited parking will help us control the number of customers on the property at any given time. Curbside ordering will continue but online orders and appointments are not available. Please know that our staff is limited, and we are asking customers to bear with us as we rush around helping as many folks as possible. Please follow these requirements for entry:
- Guests must wear facemasks at all times. Not negotiable. Face shields must be warn WITH a mask under the shield.
- Practice social distancing. Please say 6 feet away from others.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Restrooms upon request. Our restroom are sanitized after each use.
- Credit card only – cash will not be accepted.
Curbside pickup (Tuesday and Thursday only)- Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you asap. Update 6-18-2020: $30 minimum must be met for curbside orders and a $5 personal shopper fee will be added. Orders must be picked up within 48 hours after payment.