April 30th, 2020 Update:
We are opening our gate! Monday, May 4th, we will be allowing walk-in customers on to the yard. We will open our southern parking lot and some overflow. This limited parking will help us control the number of customers on the property at any given time. Curbside & Online line ordering will continue but appointments will be phased out. Please know that our staff is limited, and we are asking customers to bear with us as we rush around helping as many folks as possible. Please follow these requirements for entry:
- Guests must wear masks at all times.
- Practice social distancing. Please say 6 feet away from others.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Restrooms & facilities are off limits at this time.
- Pro Shop and Gift Shop are closed – no entry allowed.
- Credit card only – cash will not be accepted.
- Parking is limited, guests may be turned away during peak times.
Curbside pickup continues (Tuesday through Friday only)- Thank you for your support and your patience! Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you asap. Right now, we are processing about 60 orders a day and doing everything in our power to speed up this process, but it is not easy with limited staff.
Online Orders for Pickup– Ordering online is quick and easy.